Parent FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

How much do I need to pay to register my camper and when is my remaining balance due in full?
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. The remaining balance is due by check-in on the first day of camp.


What is the difference between the Cabins and Wagons?
The Cabins and Wagons all sleep 10. The Cabins have bathrooms in the buildings, however the Wagons have their bathrooms in a separate building. While the Cabins have air conditioning and heating, the Wagons offer a more rustic experience without these amenities. Also with the wagons, your meals are served in the covered area at Harlow Springs. (Girls Cabins/Wagons and Boys Cabins/Wagons are located in two separate areas of the property.)


Can I request a Cabin Buddy? How does that work?
Yes, you may request up to TWO cabin buddies! There is a place on the registration form to fill in your cabin buddies’ names. While we do our best to accommodate these requests, we cannot guarantee fulfillment. (Early registration is strongly encouraged.)


Can I request a Counselor?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take specific counselor requests.


How old do I have to be to play paintball?
Paintball is available for Tween, Middle School, and High School campers.


What is the difference between Tween and Middle School Camp?
Tween Camp is geared towards the younger middle school aged campers or more mature/older elementary aged campers. Middle School Camp is geared towards older middle school campers as a transition into High School Camp.


Can my four-year-old attend a Day Camp?
Unfortunately No. We are not appropriately staffed to handle children younger than five-years-old.


Can I send my camper mail/packages?
Yes! You can drop off mail and packages for your camper at the Information Gazebo or mail to:
Camp Harlow
Attn: Camper name, camp, housing #
3850 County Farm Rd.
Eugene, OR 97408


Does Camp Harlow have a policy for campers bringing cell phones?
Yes, please click here to read Camp Harlow’s cell phone policy.